RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STUDENT
SIBILITIES OF THE STUDENT:
- The student must possess, at a minimum, a class 7 Alberta license and have the license in their possession during all in-vehicle training.
- A student who attends a course that offers a `Driver Education Course Completion Certificate` must have the required minimum hours of training for the specific course and must pass the applicable examination/performance evaluation before they can receive the certificate.
- Any acts of negligence on the Student`s part that result in damages or fines will be the responsibility of the student.
- Learning to drive must be taken seriously. Students are expected to give best efforts during classroom and in-vehicle lessons. Unacceptable behaviour (drinking, drugs, swearing, continually being late, etc.) will not be tolerated and the School may discontinue the lesson at the Student’s expense.
- During a Driver Training lesson, in-classroom or in-vehicle, all electronic communication devices (e.g., cell phones) are not to be used by the student.
- Cancellation of lessons must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise, a $65.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- The School may waive the fee if, in its sole discretion, it determines the circumstances merit doing so.
- All training must be completed within 12 months from enrolment date.